Business Continuity During Coronavirus
As a customer of COS Group we wanted to update you with our plans to ensure business continuity during the COVID-19 outbreak, whilst doing our part to limit the spread of the virus.
This is an unprecedented situation and our priority is to protect the health and wellbeing of our colleagues and clients. But, we’re also aware that we need to balance this with ensuring that we have systems and processes in place to provide a necessary service for customers. Our Business Continuity Team is meeting regularly to review our contingency plans and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Non-essential visits to COS's premises, and by COS employees have been cancelled.
- Should you need a visit or require a delivery we are available to make these essential visits
- We can make deliveries direct to your home workers’ addresses as required. Please discuss this with your Account Manager.
- All employees who use a vehicle for visiting or delivering to customers will carry antibacterial wipes for dashboard, steering wheel and mobile device cleaning.
- We have ensured than none of our employees has recently travelled to any of the destinations identified as high risk by WHO.
- Measures to maintain a clean working environment and clean communal facilities have been implemented and our staff have been instructed to regularly wash their hands for 20 seconds
- All employees, who are able to, have been allowed to work at home
- Calling the usual number will directly connect you to your normal contact whether they are at home or in the office
- COS already has training in place to allow staff to assist in other departments if required.
- Delivery drivers will be restricted to the loading bay area and will not be permitted to enter the premises. Warehouse employees are provided with gloves for handling goods.
- So far there is no major disruption to our stock levels or supply chain, beyond the unprecedented demand for sanitising products. We will continue to monitor this and notify you of any issues.
We know that you rely on our goods and services - please be assured that COS Group are committed to maximising continuity of business wherever possible.